5.9.12

(AMORE002) Sangam - Codes/Stygian

Check this for a Night Tracks bonanza. Not only is this a release for my bro Sangam, but it's backed with remixes from my bros Retral & Gasface, and all round sick release from Soulstep Records sister label, Con Amore.

SAY WHAAAT.


The title track, Codes, sees Sangam put his spin on autonomic style DnB, which fans of Venture will appreciate. I've been rinsing this one for some months now, so you'll already know it if you've caught any of my mixes.

 
It's backed with a couple of remixes of Sangam's original, Stygian. Retral takes the positive vibes of the original, and adds a tight garage swing, with some sublime vocal cuts, whilst Gasface flips the original on its head so drastically that I was shocked to discover he didn't use anything but the stems of the original to create a bleak, stark remake.

You can grab this on Juno now.
_______