8.4.12

Night Tracks 037: Davwuh Guest Mix

I've been working on a few tracks with Davwuh that you might've seen if you follow me on Soundcloud, and after we interviewed him before, he presented me with this great mix and asked if I wanted it. One glance at the tracklist proved that I did. Check it out below, and/or download it here.

 
 Davwuh - Broken Lights
Burial - Distant Lights
El-B - Amazon
VVV - Dolven
Volor Flex - I Miss You
Davwuh - Death Poem
Rihanna - We Found Love (Davwuh Remix)
Ghostek - Feathered Skies
Subaeris - The End
Fedbymachines - Will This End?
Davwuh and Budeaux - Faded
Davwuh and +3 - Artifact
Synkro - Look At Yourself
Spurv - Atlanta (Sangam Remix)
Davwuh - Sepukku
Davwuh - Samurai
Digital Mystikz - Misty Winter
Loefah - Goat Stare
Mala - Blue Notez
D1 - Cocaine
_______