7.11.11

Night Tracks Update

Just a quick update for you all.

The next release on Night Tracks by Bhava will be out VERY SOON. Previews below.


Should have a few pretty interesting interviews and mixes up soon, names are being kept under wraps at the moment! A couple more releases are already lined up for NT002 and NT003 too.

There might be a slight dip in posts while I get everything up to working order, and as I try to get back into production myself, working on a few collaborations with Venture that may or may not ever get finished.

Check out this track below anyway. I seem to have discovered it too late, and it's sold out everywhere, so if anybody is selling a copy of this (that's cheaper than the €49.99 copy on Discogs), let me know!

Dorisburg - Mima

Honestly cannot thank you all enough for reading, and checking in regularly! This has taken off ten times more than I ever thought I would, so please, keep checking back for more goodness!