12.3.12

5-Foot Nothing - The Way It Goes


It's not often I stray into DnB territory, as I find that whenever I do, I come across sound-a-like after sound-a-like, but I can usually rely on Venture to point me in the right direction, which is why I'm sat here wondering why he didn't tell me about this gem after I spotted a comment that he left on Soundcloud 7 MONTHS AGO.

Regardless, I've found it now, and it really is a sublime piece of work. If you're a fan of Night Tracks regular, Venture, then this will be right up your street. Lush textures and some really interesting (but incredibly powerful (I mean physically)) drum work combine for a really solid release from the Australian producer 5-Foot Nothing.


It's out now on Bandcamp, but I was told to inform those that are broke-ass poor that you can also torrent the release here (Don't worry, it's approved by the man himself.)