17.11.11

Area Recordings Vol. 1

Went on my pretty regular trip to the Post Office to pick up another batch of vinyl that I missed because I'm never in. I was driving to work racking my brains, couldn't remember what I'd ordered. Got to work, and I realised it was this badboy. Area Recordings Vol. 1.


I was fortunate enough to be up late enough to bag some of the pre-release copies from the Area Recordings shop. Can't wait to finish work and stick it on the decks. This is a big release, the 4th vinyl release from the Area crew, who guarantee deep, quality goodness with every release. This one takes the form of a double pack, with tracks showcasing some up and comers and some more established faces, with DCult, Aeon, 3rdeye, Krytikal (who you can catch DJing at Movement on the 25th), Safire and Fused Forces. Check out the previews below, and bag this huge release when it comes out on the 21st November. Keep your eyes open for an interview and guest mix from Be-1ne around the time of the release too.