19.9.11

A Recommendation - Trashbat - Old Manor Way EP

 

Check out the previews above. This is an EP I've been waiting for a while now, and it was well worth it. Serious weight and pressure from the one they call Trashbat on this one. I guess the biggest name I could say this is similar to is Distance, but with a bit more swagger to the drums, only complimented by dark warping bass. One of the things that really struck me about this was release was that Trashbat knows when to hold the bass back and when to unleash it for maximum effect, really well produced.

It's hard to pick a favourite, but I think I'd go for the closer, Saraswati (Hard Mix). If you don't move to the bass on this one, there is seriously something wrong with you.

Out to Trashbat on a top release. Pick it up here at £3 for the whole release, or 79p per track. Well worth it.